Trending Now

Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Singer DBanj reveals how he has been able to get over son's death, praises his fans

Image result for dbanj and son
Death is a cruel catastrophe that causes a whole lot of sadness and pains. Often, many people look up to humans or things around to help them cushion the tragedy that the death of a loved one brings. Singer D'banj recently revealed that he had to rely on the support of his fans when he became bereaved and did it work for him? Yes, it did.

The singer whose son died in an accidental pool drowning was terribly saddened by the event in so much that he took a break from all things social media and music. Many feared that the terrible tragedy was going to sink him so bad that he would lose his singing prowess. For a while, the fears of many of D'baanj's fans seemed to be coming through. But then, nothing lasts forever. D'banj rose from his pain, his hurt and disillusionment into greater glory. In essence, rather than get swamped by his sorrows, D'banj became stronger. Not only did he release a hit song, he also collaborated with other popular musicians like Tiwa Savage. Again, during this festive season, his participation in music festivals, concerts and the likes has been so active that he has got many people wondering.

As it appears, the Kokomaster himself has come out to reveal why and how he has been able to get over the depression that came with his son's death. He revealed this after making a stunning performance at a private party for an organisation

“I have been through tough times but I believe that’s what makes one a man. You all know what happened to me recently when I lost my son; it was really a tough time for me. But do you know how I was able to get through it? 

It was because of you, my fans. You showed me so much love and it really meant a lot to me and my family. It is when certain things happen to you that you will know whether you are a man or not. That incident was a test for me and I am glad that I’m still standing.” 

Indeed, when life throws lemons at a person, the best thing to do is to make them into lemonade. This is what D'banj is successfully doing. Recently, the Shake It crooner posed in lovely pictures with his beautiful wife Didi during a vacation in Dubai. It is evident they are both bent on overcoming the challenges life has presented at their feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages